The Atlas ETL’s are used to collect metadata from a variety of sources and merge it into a common database.
There are several ETLs -
- LDAP: Loads user information from an LDAP server.
- (Optional) Sqlize Crystal Reports: ETL to extract sql queries from Crystal Reports.
- (Optional) Tableau Metadata: ETL to extract Tableau metadata, sql queries and run data.
- (Optional) PowerBI Metadata: ETL to extract PowerBI metadata and run data.
- Report Metadata (split into 8 sections): Collects metadata from over five different reporting tools.
- Report Run Data: Collects run data from various reporting tools.
- Solr Search: ETL to keep the search results fresh.